Annual Kindergarten Tuition Fees 2022/23 (in Euros)
- School meals & snacks
- Textbooks & teaching materials
- Specialist English language teaching
- Learning support
- School trips in the local area
- After school clubs (some for extra charge)
- Swimming and Skating
- Optional school bus transportation
- Some optional after school activities
- Optional residential trips or ski trip are extra charged
Discounts / Financial Aid
We offer a 5% discount on school fees if they are paid for the whole academic year in advance by 30 June 2022
We really appreciate it if you share your satisfaction with our school with other people. Many parents choose a school based on the recommendations and experience of their acquaintances and loved ones. Therefore, for the loyalty and recommendation of our school, we offer current parents a reward in the form of a one-time discount on tuition according to the number of recommendations.
The Referral reward is as follows:
- 1st and 2nd child - 400€/student;
- 3rd child till 5th child - 500€/student.
- 6th and next child - 700€/student
Each time a current parent recommends a new student, we issue a credit memo against their next tuition invoice. The more students the family recommends, the higher the reward value.
Note: The referred student must enroll and pay the registration fee, deposit and termly or annual tuition fees before the reward will be processed.
We recognize the impact that cost of a private school education can have on families with multiple children. In an effort to assist families considering our school, we have established a tuition discount for families with multiple siblings.
- The sibling discount is as follows: 2nd child -5%; 3rd child -10%; 4th child -15%.
- Registration fee apply only for the First child from siblings.
- Definition of sibling – The student must be one of two or more children attending Kings Schools International Bratislava having one or both parents in common.
- This discount is not available to family members outside the sibling relationship.
- The older child will pay full tuition fees. The discount applies to younger sibling(s) in the order of enrollment.
- For siblings who apply together the discount will apply to the younger child. This will be established at the time of registration.
- The sibling discount is applicable to the tuition fee only. All other fees are applicable to each child.
- The sibling discount is not available where fees are paid by your employer or by any company.
- The sibling discount is recalculated if the number of siblings enrolled in the school changes.