Annual School Tuition Fees 2023/24 (in Euros)
Amount: 300 EUR
The registration fee is payable on enrollment and non-refundable. This is once only payment.
- School meals & snacks
- Textbooks & teaching materials
- Specialist English language teaching
- Learning support
- IGCSE (Year 11) and A-level (Year 13) exams fees (core subjects)
- School trips in the local area
- After school clubs (some for extra charge)
- Discount on school summer clubs
- Reduced price for parents to enter the fitness center
- Optional school bus transportation
- Some optional after school activities
- Optional residential trips or ski trip are extra charged
- Resitting exams fees (IGCSE and A/AS-level)
Discounts / Financial Aid
We offer a 5% discount on school fees if they are paid for the whole academic year in advance by 30 June 2022
We really appreciate when you share your satisfaction with our school with other people. Many parents choose a school based on the experience and recommendations provided by their acquaintances and loved ones. Therefore, for showing loyalty to and recommending our school, we are happy to offer our current parents a reward in the form of a one-time discount on tuition according to the number of recommendations.
The Referral reward is as follows:
- 1st and 2nd child - 500€/student;
- 3rd child till 5th child - 750€/student.
- 6th and next child - 1000€/student
Each time a current parent recommends a new student, we issue a credit memo towards their next tuition invoice. The more students the family recommends, the higher the reward value.
Note: The referred student must enroll and pay the registration fee and termly or annual tuition fees before the reward will be processed.
We recognize the impact that cost of a private school education can have on families with multiple children. In an effort to assist families considering our school, we have established a tuition discount for families with multiple siblings.
- The sibling discount is as follows:
- 2 siblings at school: -10%;
- 3 siblings at school: -15%;
- 4 siblings at school: -20%.
- Registration fee apply only for the First child from siblings.
- Definition of sibling – The student must be one of two or more children attending Kings Schools International Bratislava having one or both parents in common.
- This discount is not available to family members outside the sibling relationship.
- The discount applies to all sibling(s) enrolled in the school.
- The sibling discount is applicable to the tuition fee only. All other fees are applicable to each child.
- The sibling discount is not available where fees are paid by your employer or by any company.
- The sibling discount is recalculated if the number of siblings enrolled in the school changes.
We are aware of the impact of studying at an international school on family finances and therefore we offer a Scholarship Program based on proven family financial needs, academic or sports excellence and the availability of funds.
Details for the Scholarship Program for the school year 2022/23 are being prepared and will be published soon.