Costs to Attend
Annual School Tuition Fees
Annual School Tuition Fees 2019/20 and 2020/21 (in Euros)
- School meals & snacks (from school year 2020/2021, included)
- Textbooks & teaching materials
- Specialist English language teaching
- Learning support
- IGCSE (Year 11) and A-level (Year 13) exams fees (core subjects)
- School trips in the local area
- After school clubs (some for extra charge)
- School meals & snacks (till school year 2019/2020, included)
- Optional school bus transportation
- Some optional after school activities
- Optional residential trips or ski trip are extra charged
- We offer a 5% discount on school fees if they are paid for the whole academic year in advance by 30 June 2019
- We recognize the impact that cost of a private school education can have on families with multiple children. In an effort to assist families considering our school, we have established a tuition discount for families with multiple siblings.
- The sibling discount is as follows: 2nd child -10%; 3rd child -15%; 4th child -20%.
- Registration fee apply only for the First child from siblings.
- Definition of sibling – The student must be one of two or more children attending Kings Schools International Bratislava having one or both parents in common.
- This discount is not available to family members outside the sibling relationship.
- The older child will pay full tuition fees. The discount applies to younger sibling(s) in the order of enrollment.
- For siblings who apply together the discount will apply to the younger child. This will be established at the time of registration.
- The sibling discount is applicable to the tuition fee only. All other fees are applicable to each child.
- The sibling discount is not available where fees are paid by your employer or by any company.
- The sibling discount is recalculated if the number of siblings enrolled in the school changes.